Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wishes For Christians

My galleys on vacation



Le 15 juillet au matin, ma copine et moi avons pris le tunnel sous la manche pour nous rendre en Grande-Bretagne, direction l'Ecosse, pour un voyage de 4 semaines. In this beautiful region, where mountains are reflected in the loch, we arrived a few disappointments. I can not resist to make you list here.

  1. We are deceived by bus back to camp one evening and had to walk for half an hour in pouring rain.


  2. We had to find a hospital from the 2nd day and go to emergency because my girlfriend was writhing in pain for 3 hours.


  3. I forgot the key to the car in the net and the tent than I've realized that once the tent folded and put away when the car started.


  4. We lost while climbing the highest mountain in Britain (Ben Nevis, Your Culture, 1344 meters) because, as one is malignant, it does not please us to make the way of gentleman-the-world.


  5. 3h We walked in the rain during the descent of the highest peak of Great Britain (always the same).


  6. I spread my long before any 6 people, face against the ground, at the same broke down and got the knee.


  7. I found myself on the buttocks and myself have made a big blue, a little lower down the already cited.

  8. We took a ferry to visit us on an island and have forgotten to get off. (We were deep in conversation and it was exciting ...)


  9. We could not eat the pasta we had just put 30 minutes to cook (yes, with small camping gas, is a long time ...) because C. has spread into the grass when removing the cooking water.


  10. It was attacked by a swarm of insects (midges), I me suis retrouvée la face couverte de boutons, et on s'est gratté pendant 4 jours. Un vrai cauchemar.


  11. Je n'arrivais pas à atteindre l'orgasme parce que trop de gens passaient et repassaient autour de notre tente. Putain, quelle galère! (J'y suis quand même parvenue mais ça a vraiment été très long)


  12. C. s'est gamellée en haut d'une montagne vertigineuse à l'endroit où le sentier était le plus étroit. Pendant une seconde, j'ai cru que je l'avais perdue et mon coeur s'est littéralement retourné dans ma poitrine.


  13. Une nuit, on decided to go camping wild on the edge of a loch, in a beautiful place, but we hardly slept because there was a storm and fell on our tent we face.

Despite all these galleys, I spent a great vacation, we feasted walking in nature, landscapes and incredible skies. For proof, one of the many photos that C. has taken.


I therefore advise all Scotland. Just do not forget a sweater and rubber boots.


Baby Dyke

0 comments:

Post a Comment