Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Evening Primrose Oil Cause Acne

Uro-grotty or green? All of

When I take a bath, I do not rinse out. I drag myself out of my marinade, and when I dry my girl kissed me in the neck, she grunts because I am full of soap dried. She is disgusting.
I'm another yucky stuff is that I pee ... not in my bath, but in the shower. I've been doing this little girl. In the morning, I looked up and pasted to avoid the risk of missing the toilet bowl and for the sake of saving water, time and especially because I am a little slut, that's what I piss in the shower.
I was not particularly proud of this practice pre-Oedipal uro-grotty until I discovered in my "green house" No. 53 that pee in the shower is a great practice green! :
"A Brazilian NGO, SOS Mata Atlantica, has launched a campaign for the least original. Through a short animated film, it encourages his countrymen to" pee in the shower. "Simply because that a flush can be avoided a day in Brazil to save 4380 liters of water per year per person. Even if you do not understand Portuguese, the video is so beautifully designed that it surely convince you to do the same. And it's not dirty! "
And yeah, they're the ones who say, no, it's not dirty ... you can without shame and a concern for the environment begin or continue to blithely peeing in the shower. After all the good guys piss in the sink, then why not piss in the shower!
wait for tomorrow morning!

http:// www.xixinobanho.org.br/ (then "assisted o video")

Butchy Fem

0 comments:

Post a Comment