Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cinematic Orchestra Sheet ,music

Chaosmos

Cardboard Kit Universal VMC hydroréglable single flow, pressure connection 125/150 mm model Bahia brand Aldes (group innovative design and functional) ... dragging my feet in the room called "office-library" but more like a room brothel ... saying that, I wonder what room could escape this designation ...

Living in a brothel-house should not be a problem since I c is something that I cultivate diligently, the brothel, from which I've left home at age 20. But living in a brothel-house when we face the a mess, it just looks like chaos. After the excitement, anger, comes the moment of quitting ... when everything can continue to disintegrate, to rot and die in the dust ... just observe all this by stealth, without seeing too look for it becomes tolerable.

"In Greek mythology, Chaos is a primordial entity from which the universe was born. Thus, chaos is the great world where order and disorder are indistinguishably intertwined. It is the confusion preceding action ".

"Is chaos exactly what is inseparable in the double-sided phenomenon by which both the universe is organized and disintegrates, disperses and polynuclear. The genesis of particles, atoms takes place in and by the agitation, turbulence, turmoil, unrest, dislocation, collisions, explosions ... "

formation of something so balanced would be born to a complete breakdown of the workbench. Or rather, everything looks balanced standing precisely because the chaos is agitated, so immutable and permanent. Life would be a perpetual "chaosmos" with periods of confusion scary, we would not be too familiar because they would face the inside, but in fact it would be the serenity that is looming ... One could say that tomorrow it would be better than the day after tomorrow it would be downright great.



As if I did not know, I do. As if I did not know that happiness is not a state, but just moments on which is better not spit. As if I knew yesterday that we must not think too much, just because it is no more. As if I knew that nothing belongs to me, and that the reverse would be empty of desires. As if I knew that everything is just passing through, and me.

Butchy Fem


0 comments:

Post a Comment