Thursday, November 4, 2010

Soft Cervix Mensturation

Hands

The time for introspection. My internal struggle clutter my emotions, my feelings, my desires, my fears, my dreams, my reason. And everything is mixed into a brouhaha that prevents me to hear, discern. Like a lot of people in one room, screaming loudly and where ultimately nothing is audible. I find it so difficult to verbalize. Let's see ... This arithmetic

desires, I find it fun and challenging at the same time. I enjoy and I'm afraid. Maybe I enjoy it because I fear? The danger is exciting one day and scary the next day.
But I live it with you, I find us beautiful in our love and pinball, I found we really do love and pelleted ....! I think it's powerful that we dare to open up a world of standardized and castrating. I could live and create it with you because I love you deeply and I feel your love so intense against me. We know that desire is the desire to live, enjoy, experience the flavors, it has no borders and that if the desire is stifled, we slowly dying, and it goes without passion, between routine and habits. Time passes so. And it's sad to die!

Peut être est ce parfaitement naïf et idéaliste de notre part d’imaginer qu’on puisse vivre nos désirs aussi à l’extérieur de notre amour, tu sais, peut être qu'on va à la perte, au cassage de gueule, à la solitude ??

Mais peut être aussi qu'on crée notre couple à notre image : 1+1 = 3. Encore des maths ! Toi, Moi, et Notre Couple. Toi, unique et indivisible, intègre, entière, libre de jouir, de désirer, d'aller et aussi, de ne pas revenir, c'est ainsi, nous le savons toutes les deux. Idem pour Moi. Et puis, il y a notre Couple, notre lieu de rencontre amoureuse : notre désir, notre connexion, notre tendresse, our incredible soft hugs, sweet and savory our junk, our freedom and our welfare together, our two sub nonsense that make me laugh for days, our chiantises our tocs great neurotic, our crappy workings, our pain, our words.

This Love with you, I want creative, fun, comforting, tender and never acquired either. I saw him well again.


I'm not saying I'm not afraid. But I was more afraid before, in recent months of loneliness, stress, false silences and lies, where I felt that we really lose.


Queer Sexual

0 comments:

Post a Comment