Monday, November 1, 2010

Davicom Cn200 Windows 7

Must know how to count it? Butch-fem

I told him that the walls had fallen, that the barriers had surrendered, that the lock had been blown and he is only one speaker, the essence of us, our love. These moments outside myself belong, I do not own anything, I no longer owns it. I do not disengage, I give myself further in the "blessing". It escapes my hand to my face and in that time, my desire for her becomes, it is changing. His escapes me turn me distandent, m'éclatent me and converge in the heart of the fighting. Nothing more is purring softly, everything vibrates et rugit. Je ne perds rien à risquer la perte, je gagne l'instant. Je doute de tout, de moi même, je me déconstruis et c'est une suave douleur. Qu'est ce que j'ai transformé en elle? Qu'est ce que j'ai changé en elle qui me la rendra reconnaissable parmi ces parfums étranges et déroutants? Où est mon empreinte? Moi je veux qu'elle m'aspire, qu'elle me marque pour me souvenir de ce qu'elle a changé en moi, de ce qu'elle modèle en moi à chaque fois. Les yeux fermés, je pense à son désir, deux mondes, je pense à nos désirs, trois mondes... et je me demande s'il faut savoir compter quand on aime... j'ai jamais su compter. Mais la seule table que je connaisse pas coeur, is three times three equals nine.

I remember the first lesson of multiplication tables when my mother made me recite it in the living room, only three times three was on the tip of my tongue ... For all others, I got yelled at.

My look is new, my new desire. I'm scared, I guess my heart racing or my trembling hand. I can not link everything together to make everything consistent so I try not to think too much, instead of feeling in my stomach. I really want, I guess my trembling hand where my heart is racing.


Butchy Fem

0 comments:

Post a Comment